Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ebola

"Of all the noises known to man, opera is the most expensive." - Moliere

So yeah, got my first opera experience now. Me and my class went to see Giuseppe Verdi's "Aida" and I was afraid that it would be more awful than it really was. The opera was in 2 acts and the first act was pretty boring - half of my classmates fell asleep, I didn't. :D When the first act ended I ran to the cafe and bought coffee because I had to be awake like I promised. The second act was even quite watchable. Also we saw a man who wore some kinda medical mask and it was pretty creepy I think - probably he had ebola or smth. But of course, how could I not mention that we went to Hesburger with our formal clothes - damn, it was fancy as hell. Hope you all will have an amazing weekend, peace out!

2 comments