Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Enjoying the winter

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius

Holiday, the weekend has come to an end and I have done many things. I spent the whole weekend with friends which is great - went snowboarding but I won't cross it off my bucket list yet 'cus I want to learn it more, ate dumplings and investigated an abandoned building which didn't really end well :D. On Monday I went to a sauna - cleaned the sh** off of me and today I'm going to a party, aye. 5 days until school again :(.

My friend Sander drifting down

Took pics of others snowboarding 'cus I'm really terrible at it but I'm keen to learn.

Random 3 chairs on top of eachother in an abandoned house

The Chamber of Secrets

City slicker in a forest

Got angry because we saw a deer... I mean a wolf in a distance

Surviving in a forest, the only food we got is a piece of cookie

Before we entered the abandoned bulding we had wide smiles on our faces

We took some weapons with us just in case - homeless people defending their territory.

Life is a Highway


No comments :

Post a Comment