Monday, February 29, 2016

Rocky

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

So the school has begun, what a surprise, aye... The weekend was pretty usual - chilling with friends, even took out my dusty guitar. So many friends are sick right now, that's a shame. On Friday, my squad and I went to a Hesburger (yea, don't judge) and after that we connected the electric guitar to an amplifier and jammed a little. I hadn't played for a while and the music I tried to play sounded quite awful. On Saturday I was mostly at home and one of my friends came to visit me - practised Zippo tricks (no, I don't smoke), played FIFA and did pretty much nothing. On Sunday I watched half of the new Estonian movie 1944. When the commercial break started I just thought: "hmm, I want to go jogging." Next thing I put on the sports clothing and just ran for about hour.
Today, on Monday, I went for a 12 km run around Lake Viljandi. That was hard but I'm proud that I finished faster than I thought - probably going to the Grand Race around Lake Viljandi in May. You have no idea how much I look forward to summer...Anyway, I'm fatigued and going to take a nap now. Bye!

"Heartbreak Hotel"

Chillin' with Santa

Harley Benton

"A selfie a day keeps the depression away."

"It could be a spoonful of diamond,
It could be a spoonful of gold,
Just a little spoon of your precious love,
Satisfy my soul."

No comments :

Post a Comment