Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sushi & chill

Mariel Pähkel's Photography

It's Sunday, schoolweek is about to begin again but I had an enjoyable weekend. I crossed off one Bucket List goal and I feel damn well about it.
I wanted to try sushi for a long time but usually no one else wanted to go to sushi restaurant with me because nobody really likes sushi. This weekend my friends Mariel, Kristel, Mark and Kaido came with me to cross this thing off my Bucket List. I learned that sushi isn't really my kinda food - it was cold and not really tasty. But like I said, I feel good that I tried it - no regrets. Mark bought some chicken sushi and that was pretty delicious and I said that to him like 10 times to get a bite of it - after a long effort and whining I got one. Winning. Sushi devoured, we went to Mariel and Kristel's home, Simon joined us. Just chilled there and had a deep conversations about relationships and world problems. Well spent day.


"But honestly I'd rather be
Somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen
To some music with the message like we usually do
And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you'll understand it
That I'll be here"

No comments :

Post a Comment