Wednesday, March 23, 2016

AriZona

"Life is sweet"

Hi everyone. So, recently, AriZona Eesti sent me a package which consisted of 12 ice tea bottles. The drink isn't very popular in my country yet but I tried three different tastes and my favorite was the green tea with honey. The tea with pomegranate was also quite good, tried it even after heating the drink up but I liked it more when it was cold - straight outta fridge. The peach flavored black tea wasn't really my type but it's only my taste, don't know about you. I drink tea regularly almost every day, so I'm good at criticizing the taste of these iced teas.
Like I said, I got 12 bottles of these tasty drinks and it would be rude of me if I didn't share at least half of them with you. That means I'm going to make my first giveaway. To participate, go to my Facebook page over HERE and follow the instructions there. Have a nice day! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment