Thursday, March 10, 2016

FC Hälvikud

"Football is a matter of life and death, except more important." - Bill Shankly

As I promised, here is the post about FC Hälvikud. Well, the "club" was founded on May 28, 2013 by me - actually not only me but I like to take credit for starting this :D. The name Hälvikud was just the first word that came into my mind. At first it was more like "just let's go play football" group but about a year later we also created a Youtube channel which now has over 200 subscribers and over 20 000 views. On the channel, there are videos about us playing football, doing challenges, playing FIFA etc. Whether it's sunny or snowy - we don't care, it's all about having fun. You can check out what we've been doing lately on our FB page or YT channel. Right now our team has 11 players - you can check the names on the Facebook page.
If you haven't seen our newest video with Mariel and Kristel Pähkel then make sure to check it out too HERE!

Testing our pace against a tractor

Simon having a conversation with me about how spectacular our club is

"Practise makes perfect."

"Happiness is the key to success."

Riskin our lives yo

No comments :

Post a Comment