Sunday, April 3, 2016

Leg day

"Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you." - Les Brown

Really boring and sleepy week has come to an end, finally. I had a surgery on Tuesday and I had to rest till the end of the week. But did I do it? Nope. The surgery went well and now it's recovery time. One of my sisters turned 30 and she came to visit me in the hospital - smuggled me a burger shhh. On Wednesday, my second sister and her boyfriend or "partner" from England came to visit my grandma. I also went to see them right after coming from the hospital. Had a little chat with them and after that went to my friend Laura's place where I spent some quality time with my friends - we made nutella rolls!!!! But now, pretty much every day I've been sleeping all day because my leg needs to rest. Not much to talk about it sadly.
The winner of the giveaway has been announced too. Go check out the Facebook post!

Doesn't happen often that I'm taller than others

No comments :

Post a Comment