Thursday, April 28, 2016

VWZ1Z1 ALPHA

"My philosophy is: If you can't have fun, there's no sense in doing it." - Paul Walker

This year has been amazing so far. More and more friends are getting 18 and most of them already have a driver's license. The most recent "wild" birthday party I attended and wrote about in the blog was Karlis'. On the picture above you can see his first car too, ofc we already have "tested" the car fully. The car's radio is broken or smth and we tried to fix this too but right now Karlis has to accept that his only music while driving will be his car sound. I just can't wait till I get my driver's license..


Also, I had a doctor's appointment in Tartu and after that went to see my sister too. Just had a coffee and a small chat with her.
On Wednesday I had a nice grilling evening again with my friends. We just can't wait till it's summer again..
But yeahh!!! What about this weekend?? Tomorrow I'm going to Tallinn and staying there until Monday. SIMPLE SESSION! See ya there!

No comments :

Post a Comment