Saturday, May 21, 2016

Presidents & Bad hair day

"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Well, this schoolyear has been great. Our country's Prime Minister lecured in our school few months ago and now the President of Estonia Toomas Hendrik Ilves and the President of Finland Sauli Niinistö visited us. There was like a different atmosphere in the building - "royal" vibes. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to listen the lecture because the auditorium was already full of people when I got there.

Niinistö with two of my classmates Erik and Günther

A couple of days later, our class went to Soomaa National Park. My friend got himself a new camera and most of the pictures in this post are made by him. The weather was fine and it was nice to walk around there.

KING S#ZE 

Chill 

Bad Hair Day 

Jänes with "jänes" 

 Karlis & Peeter

Enjoying the beauty of nature

Just a quick video of our trip filmed by Erik Rebane

NOW, don't say anything bad about my haircut - I know it's bad :D. Had enough criticism from my friends and even family members.

No comments :

Post a Comment