Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Heights

"Nothing will work unless you do." - Maya Angelou

Well, one day left till my job is over and then I have to choose if I want to work more or not. We have had lots of fun at the work with my friend Simon. Some day is hard but then there are days where we don't have much work to do and we can have some fun too. Our boss Peeter (Pets) is a freakin badass and his boss (so technically my boss too) is cool too. Peeter's day pretty much consists of driving his tractor and smoking cigarettes. His scar on his face and tattoo on his arm shows that this lad has seen sh*t.

Damn, why am I scared of heights? Simon cleaning that house reaal good.

 Not that I'm afraid of heights but being on the platform made my knees weak

Amazing quality selfie - damn, I need a camera

One day when we were at my friend's place, we played some table tennis. Oh, it had been a while since I last played the game but then I got the chance to hold the racket again and beat everyone. Only asians can beat me. #nooffense

Photoshoot with Mark

Also, an extreme sports event BASH16 took place in my hometown and it was awesome to watch people with talent that I sadly don't have. Not gonna talk much about it because I missed most of it thanks to my job.


Some of you readers are football fans too I expect? Or soccer or whatever :D. Anyway I watched the final game of EURO2016 with my friends and the game was great. With France dominating in the first half and Portugal's Eder scoring in the end, it was a pleasure to watch. Even though I'm not a fan of Ronaldo, he got my attention when even a serious injury couldn't get him off the pitch and later if he really couldn't play anymore he made sure to be a mental support for his team - he showed his passion, how important the win was for him.

"If Ronaldo needs a surgery after that tackle, then Dimitri should Payet." - The SPORT Bible's comment section

As well as working my ass off, I recently discovered a site where I can improve myself with taking online courses. The site's address is www.udemy.com and so far I've been really pleased with the tutorials over there. I've been taking courses in design, investing and recently started learning a new programming language (C#). Definately check the page out!

No comments :

Post a Comment