Friday, July 22, 2016

Klavan to the Kop

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard

It's the end of July and I can't wait for August because then I'm going to a media seminar and Weekend Festival Baltic. Few days ago I went to Mainor and claimed my prize of the contest (Game designing contest) where I got 2nd place. But I'm still mad that I didn't get the 1st place (cmon, PS4..). :D

From left to right - 1st place winners, 2nd place (obviously me), 3rd place, Mikk Luige, Jaanus Jaggo

The 8-hour game designing course was great, learned about advertising, designing and many more. The people over there really encouraged me to bring my game idea to life (literally). After the course I went to see the new Tarzan movie - it was nothing special but it was probably boring for me because I was really, really tired and I couldn't really focus on the movie.

Learning in progress 

Not trying to brag or smth but yeah.. :D

Go Ragnar! Some of you might not know but my country's (probably your's too) best football player Ragnar Klavan recently joined a football club Liverpool in England. Liverpool is one of the most famous clubs in the world and Klavan is the most expensive Estonian football player. Wish him best of luck and hope he gets some decent playing time.

"That feeling when you receive your first #LFC shirt." - Liverpool FC's Twitter

Today, I'm going to attend my best friend Mark's birthday party. Hopefully, we're going to take some pictures too so I can blog about it. :)

RR in Viljandi, surprised I am

My good friend Merili and I just lollygaggin':D

No comments :

Post a Comment