Friday, August 12, 2016

Weekend Festival 2016


"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."

Weekend was LIT, maaaaan. I had so much fun. I attended the festival with my good friends Mariel, Kristel, Laura, Karlis,Günther and Kristjan. I managed to get ourselves a nice place to stay and the host who "somehow" is my stepsister's mum made our mornings sweet by making us some delicious pancakes and coffee - we were pleased. :)

 Emotions

The 90€ I spent to buy the ticket was totally worth the price. The mood over there was so different - everyone seemed so free and I even forgot the ordinary life, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one. My favorite artists were Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix, Cartoon, Robin Schulz and Axwell Λ Ingrosso. Others were great too but one artist that I was little disappointed with was Avicii. As I've heard, he's retiring soon and it's probably because he doesn't like the celeb-status. Due that, the performance wasn't really as good as I expected - he didn't show his face at all and he played only few of his songs. Don't get me wrong, Avicii is still one of my favorite DJ's and I love his music. On the last day we met an Australian girl and we had a convivial converstation all together. She talked about how she has some relatives living in Estonia and how different is the culture in here. There were two main topics of what we had a discussion about: price comparison of vodka between our countries and dangerous species in Australia. It was awesome!

Truly great experience

With my friend Mariel

My local newspaper just made an article about my blog and if you want to read it go check out my Facebook page and look it up.

Karlis & Kristel

The post is late because I'm at media seminar and I'm soooo busy in here. I have slept in total of 7 hours the past two days and I'm exhausted. Wait for the next post where I'm going to post some pics of the seminar and talk about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment