Thursday, September 29, 2016

GRAND PRIX

"We do not remember days, we remember moments." - Cesare Pavese

Oh, time flies.. Almost two weeks ago, I organized an equestrian competition with my two schoolmates Annie and Brigita. As the event took place in Heimtali, we named the event simply after its location - Heimtali Grand Prix. It's really hilarious that I agreed to do something like this because I've only rode a horse once before and it was still when I was a little child. However, I like challenge, so planning the Grand Prix was a new experience for me. It wasn't easy but it was suppose to be challenging.

Going to congratulate the winners with Brigita and Annie 

It was quite frightening for me to see the horses ride so fast and jump over the obstacles

We started early in the morning. Got up and waited for Brigita to pick me up so we could go and put the things ready for the competition. The event itself started at 11 o'clock so we had a fair enough time. There was about 20 participants and three different levels. Everything went fine except we had two crashes, one was quite crucial but at least both riders were fine afterwards.

The atmosphere was country-like

The champions

All the pictures were taken by Susanna L photography

No comments :

Post a Comment