Sunday, September 4, 2016

Heathens

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

It's time. The schoolbell has rung and it's time to throw shorts back into the closet and bring out the jacket. The last days of the summer holiday were quiet. I hung out with my friends and went to see Suicide Squad. We went to see it in Tartu and I was the driver to get us there. The movie met my expectations - the plot wasn't anything special but the humor and special effects made the film awesome. But damn, Margot Robbie is hot af.

2 Fast 2 Furious

Lately I've mostly spent my time with Mark, Simon, Merili and Caspar (also on the pic above, riding shotgun). Took the last of the holiday. We've watched movies, played FIFA, cruised down the streets, listened to my stupid jokes and we even tried on Merili's clothes with Mark. And Simon still gets destroyed by me in FIFA16, can't wait for the next FIFA (omgomgomg).

I won 5-2 

As straight as Kanye West

Where the hood at?

But like I said - school. I'm starting my final year in gymnasium as a 12th grader. The first two days of school were easy. On the second day we had to do some activities which were really fun. The best one was where we got into groups and my group had to put a straitjacket on me while I was acting all crazy. I made it really hard for them, eh.

IIIMF

No one helping me..

..and I'm down

Summer was lit.


No comments :

Post a Comment