Sunday, November 6, 2016

Ups & downs

"Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living." - Travis Barker

Everyone has their ups and downs. Right now I'm not sure which one I'm having but let's focus on the positive side. As the football pitch in my town was under construction for a while because it needed new grass cover, I hadn't played football for months. Now as the field is ready we went there to try the new artificial turf out by obviously playing some football. The weather was perfect at the time we arrived and thankfully Mark had his camera with him and we managed to score some great goals and take breathtaking photos.

Focus on the finish 

Brah

Marvelous masterpiece by Mark Drõgin

Takin' it to the major league

According to my calendar, its still supposed to be autumn outside but when I look out of my window I see snow everywhere. I'm not really a fan of winter but when I went jogging yesterday, I was glad that I took my phone with me so I could get some stunning photos of the landscape covered with angelic snow. When I started running back towards home I ran into Liisa and Karmen who were walking their dogs. They were also outside to take pictures and Karmen even took one of me.

Tried to make a normal face without showing out how tired I actually was

Lens flare 

VLND

 Ups & downs

No comments :

Post a Comment