Monday, January 9, 2017

TB 2016

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So, the year has ended and it's already been a full week of 2017. 2016 was a good year. I finally understood that I'm a grown up and have to think about my future more and thanks to these thoughts, I kept myself busy and active by taking courses and studying. Even though my parents have said that I concentrate on my social life too much, I find it balanced - my grades are great and I do my chores at home regularly (in my opinion).

Educating myself at the media seminar I attended in August

But what I'm proud of the most is that I had the motivation and inspiration to start this blog. It's been almost a year now since I started it and I find it really great that I haven't stopped so far. The blog isn't popular but I somehow managed to get into the local newspaper Sakala and from time to time I get some positive feedback from my readers and damn it feels good when that happens.
I made many friends and aquintances this year but I realized the importance of close friends. It's good to have contacts but everyone needs to have someone to lean on or share impressions with. I'm glad that I have my best friends still surrounding me.

At our safehouse #SimpleSession16

With Kristel #summer

Joker with his Harley Quinn

Best moments of 2016 were mostly in the summer - work, Weekend Festival, media seminar, Folk festival, sauna nights with friends. Furthermore, Simple Session 16 was lit and we managed to took a picture with Courage Adams who is my favorite BMX rider. We're definately going to SS this year too. There were many more cool activities and events that I can re-experience by reading my blog.

#SimpleSession16

For me, 2016 was a Year of Self-improvement

Furthermore, I'm going to list my top 3 favorite posts of my blog and a few videos which I haven't posted in here yet.

TOP 3 FAV POSTS



So many memories, so many thoughts. These were the posts I like the most but for example Weekend Festival was also unforgettable but the post should've been written better. I just didn't have enough time to focus on writing the post about the festival at the media seminar. To fulfill the potential on describing my moments and memories, I have some videos of the past year.

Weekend Festival VLOG with Mariel Pähkel

HOME ALONE - FC Hälvikud

A video with Mariel, Kristel and Karlis; related post - Savage

2K16 SNAPS

No comments :

Post a Comment