Sunday, February 26, 2017

Love is the Way

"Life is the question and life is the answer and God is the reason and love is the way." - Johnny Cash

The holiday is about to end and my week has been quite diverse so far. I said in the last post that I'm going to visit a university in Tallinn to try out the life as a student, so I did visit the place and it was interesting - I went to 2 lectures, met new people and realized how huge the campus really is. One of the lectures was about databases and the other one teached the basics of organization management. My shadower warned me that the first lecture is going to be really boring and she was damn right, I couldn't understand almost anything. The second lecture was way more easier to listen and I liked it because I didn't feel lost or stupid in there. Anyway, the day was great and I'm really thankful for the opportunity to visit the university.
This week hasn't been ordinary also because of the Independence Day of my fatherland. On Thursday, I performed at the ceremony concert with my choir and dancing group. The day wasn't easy but it was worth the effort. I remember exactly how my legs ached at the end of the day but I still went to see a concert with two of my friends afterwards. The following day I watched the parade from the TV and in the evening went to see a movie with a couple of friends.

The three photos above were taken by Kris Süld

Yesterday, I went to celebrate my great friend and classmate's aging. Günther didn't invite anyone but still about 10 people managed come over and the party was awesome. Oh, and on Tuesday I had a barbeque night with Kristo, Lars and Kermo. The weather maybe wasn't the best for grilling outside but that wasn't an obstacle for us.

Workin' out with my classmates at Günther's


Today, February 26th, one of my biggest idols would've got 85 years old. It's Johnny Cash's birthday and I'm going to celebrate it by listening to my favorite songs by him. I even drew a picture of him, it's not perfect but I'm proud of it.


No comments :

Post a Comment