Sunday, May 7, 2017

Critical

"Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second." - Mattie Stepanek

As some of you might now, I'm keen on energy and economy topics. I like to dream of myself working in Tesla Inc. in future and I want to contribute to green energy technology because in 21st century humanity needs to change its behavior towards our planet. Otherwise, we will run out of fossil fuels, global warming deepens and the results of these two would be catastrophic.
Tesla Inc. is one of my favorite companies. I like how Elon Musk takes actual steps towards his dreams about future. Even though I have a huge passion for cars that aren't really environment-friendly, I find that the usage of these cars should be decreased. The point I wanted to reach here was that Tesla company is planning to build a few gigafactories around the world and there is a campaign in Estonia that tries to get Musk's attention. The name of the campaign is Tesla Country is Estonia and a week ago I attended an event where we discussed about positive and negative aspects of our country's suitability for the company's new factory. I'm not gonna go specific but in my view, building the gigafactory in here would be perfect FOR ME because therefore I would have a bigger chance working in Tesla Inc.

Me & mi hermana being critical about the discussion 

@Tehnopol

Furthermore, I've been working as a programming teacher with my classmate for primary school students in an NGO for a month or two now. Unfortunately, the NGO has a summer break same as schools but we want to continue with this work with Sander. Therefore, we decided to run a course on our own and currently most of my spare time goes on that. The job is great for me because I get to do something I like and at the same time give something to the youth.
However, everything isn't so perfect as it might seem so far. I had two running competitions coming up a few weeks ago I was ready for them, I was in shape. Well, what happened then? The first race, half of the distance ran and I was just behind the first three, I felt great but all of the sudden my nose started to bleed. I tried to continue but it just went worse and you have no idea how mad I was at myself when I had to forfeit the race. I've had this problem occurring in springtime because of my allergies for years now and I hate it. Because of that, I was removed from my school's representative team for the next race. F**king great, isn't it? Okay, enough of this negative crap. The exam time is actually quite easy. I was ready for worse but right now I've been playing basketball in school with my classmates more than done actual studying.

Trickshot by Kev

You should've seen the outcome of this

I need to recommend you a show which I recently watched - 13 reasons Why. It's quite viral right now and if you haven't seen it then just watch it. Brings a tear to your eye for sure.
I'm participating in a contest called EBA (Estonian Blog Awards). Make sure to give me a vote in HERE and wish me luck! Let's see how many true fans I got! ;)


1 comment