Monday, June 19, 2017

Squads & Squats

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." - Oscar Wilde

I stayed in Tallinn for 5 days and it included attending the blog awards event, 3-days training course, seeing an old friend and meeting new ones. First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who voted. 404 votes isn't bad and if I had participated in an only-men category, I would've came 3rd. Unfortunately, I chose the category for newcomers where only the first place was recognized and I didn't qualify for that. Still, I'm a huge fan of the blogger who came first. Her name is Kadri-Ly and she's really inspiring because while she's fighting cancer she doesn't stop to pursue her dream to become a bikini fitness star. Go check her blog out in HERE! Furthermore, my very-very great friend Mariel obtained the youth blog award again (2 years in a row). You can check out the last year's post and also her blog (what she calls not fashion or fitness oriented..but it is). The event was great. We went there all together - Mariel, Kristel, Lotta, Kevin & I #squadgoals.

#blogsquad

 Mariel with her bodyguard

Enjoying drinks with Kevin

The following day, the others went home but I stayed in Tallinn and met up with Mery-Ly. Those who have been reading my blog for a while may know her from the post I wrote in last summer. We met at the media seminar I attended in August and now decided to catch up. We chatted about things going on in our lives lately, went to cinema and watched Wonder Woman (OK film but nothing special), attended a street food festival and somehow ended up doing maths (?!), wtf, right? :D I was really glad to see her.

Punishment 


And the remaining 3 days I spent learning at a training course provided by the company I work for and arguing with my sister about feminism and veganism.
After I came back to my sweet hometown I had my first workdays, Mery-Ly came to visit me this time not the other way around and I attended my friend Kärt's birthday sauna party.

I squat one Mery-Ly, how about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment