Friday, June 2, 2017

Welcome to the Jungle

"The best things in life are often waiting for you at the exit ramp of your comfort zone." - Karen Salmansohn

I'm afraid of heights but yet I was crazy enough to put skydiving into my bucket list, right? No, don't think I've already bailed out of a plane. I'm going to get over with it step by step. I got the chance to test myself by rappelling down a suspension bridge in my town. Actually, I didn't plan on doing it but we were bike riding with Mark and we ran into his father who coincidentally arranges leisure events of such kind. It wasn't as scary as I thought at first, I just overthink too much. After I had gotten my adrenaline rush, we cruised around for a while and Mark took some pictures of me and my bike.

Acting like I wasn't frightened

Mark surely knew that he has to capture that moment


Enjoying the view

There was another night song festival in my town and it was cooler than ever because this year I participated too. I sang in a choir and besides that spent time with friends by singing and dancing together. The pictures at the festival were taken by Ako Lehemets. Later on, I attended a birthday party which I attended too. Meriliis and Johanna celebrated their aging and it was so fun I don't even remember everything quite well.

 The festival took place at my school's basketball court

 Rock'n'rolling with Kristel, Katharina and Adeele

 Squad

My choir (I'm in the left, behind the speaker)

1 comment