Thursday, August 3, 2017

Corsa

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." - Colin Powell

Work, work, work. Actually, I've been really busy with workin' my ass off but right now I'm writing this post before going to WEEKEND Festival. Karlis is sitting next to me and forcing me to listen all the trending songs otherwise I'd feel lost at the festival because this isn't my kinda music.
But what has happened lately? I've been working from Monday to Friday every week and even took a trip to Rakvere which is over 150 kilometers from my hometown. I spent two days there and stayed in a hotel and it was like some kinda tiny business trip x). However, last weekend was a little bit different than a usual one. I had a blast with my co-workers in Viimsi on Saturday. It was freaking awesome to actually get to know everyone from the company I'm working with.

The partaaay

With a fellow rookie in the firm @ a hotel room

Gotta find ways how to spend money when working too - w/ Karolin, Tõnis & Raivo 

Wild BMW @ Rakvere

On Sunday I met up with a girl I met at the Youth Dance and Song Celebration - Mari-Liis. She's really sweet but even more pessimistic than I am. We have that minus and minus sum up to a plus thing. Anyway, it's just an update post to show that I'm still alive and ready for WEEKEND.

-
As I need to get myself ready for WKND.. -> Axwell /\ Ingrosso - More Than You Know
-

1 comment