Friday, September 29, 2017

Eat | Study | Party | Repeat

"Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Unilife is lit. I'm studying like a maniac but still have time for parties and it's just amazing. The only issue I'm facing soon is exhaustion. Eat, sleep study, party, repeat. But still, I have met many amazing people. The thing with university is that you meet people who mostly share the same interests as you. I get to fulfill the needs of my both personalities (those who don't know I have a slight form of split personalities - Toomas, the social butterfly and Erik, the nerd who loves to study and work hard). Toomas enjoys the parties which happen quite often. For example, as I'm writing this post I'm killing my time until the party which locates in an underground parking lot starts. We also had a small "meet n greet" thingy last week where we went to Old Town and visited some bars. However, thankfully Erik holds Toomas under control and for example yesterday night I completed the programming homework which had a deadline in October 15th.

Meet n greet @Tallinn Old Town 

Actually I put the flash on by accident x)

One half of our studygroup

We have an amazing study group with who I study physics together. Once or twice a week we gather up in library and reserve a private room in there. I love to study what I'm interested in. At first, I wasn't quite sure if I'm studying the right thing but I thought I'd still give it a shot. I also bought a new laptop Dell XPS which is capable of playing FIFA 18 (of course) and it looks solid which is important to me, I needed a powerful computer which didn't look like a gaming machine. Furthermore, I'm broke af because I bought the laptop and also moved from my sister's to dormitory. At least now I live near the school and can sleep longer.
What else.. hmm.. Oh, just the thing that I'm going to Budapest in October!!! Like I said in the last post that I joined BEST-Estonia which is an international organisation. This organisation freaking sends me to Budapest to attend a Regional Meeting where I have to represent our local BEST group. It's scary as hell but I can finally get out of my comfort zone again! The meeting takes place from 12th till 15th but I'm going to stay till 16th because I want to explore Budapest by myself too - take some "me" time. Anyway, I'm sure it's gonna be cool.
October's gonna be busy. I'm also turning 20 then and I still have no glue whether I'm going to throw a huge party or a smaller one with my best friends. And more about birthdays, my friend Brigita got older and as usual she threw a small party at her countryside house. Sauna, hot tub, lot's of food and drinks and the most important, great company.

 Brigita 19

Find yourself a man who looks at you like Juhan looks at Brigita

Totally OK

I don't consider myself an artsy person but I love the 20th century, its style, groove, music etc. I accidentally found a photographer who's every photo is a small piece of art. His name is Vincent Peters and I'm just gonna leave my favorite photo of his.


2 comments