Sunday, June 12, 2016

Proud

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

It's been a long time since the last post but I've been keeping myself really busy lately and the blog can't catch up yet :D. I was in a camp for 5 days last week but I haven't got the pictures of the camp yet so I'm waiting until the photographer sends me the pics and then I'm going to make a HUGE post about it. The camp was spectacular!

Dimitri Payet 8

But now let's talk about what has happened lately after I came home from the camp. I've been studying a lot because tomorrow I have a physics exam - I'm scared, I'm nervous, I'm frightened. I can't study properly because UEFA EURO 2016 has begun and I want to watch this too. Need to support France and England. :D After the school is over, I'm going to work for a month.


Also, my really good blogger friend Mariel just won the Estonian Youth Blog 2016 award and I'm really proud of her. She has been blogging for many years now and she deserves the award 100%. Go check her blog out! She told me that next year we'll go to the blog awards ceremony together - #squadgoals.


-
Talking about more sad stuff then the boxing legend Muhammad Ali recently passed away. He's one of those persons who make me want to live in 60's, 70's and 80's - decades what many people call golden. He is the greatest of all time. Rest in peace, champ!

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Muhammad Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment