Tuesday, October 31, 2017

RAGE-20

"I rob banks for a living, what do you do?" - John Dillinger

It's been two weeks since I got back from Hungary. Therefore, there's been lots of studying again but that's not what I'm going to talk about in this post. I had my 20th birthday party at my home in Viljandi. Kicked my family out for a day and had a blast with my friends. Unfortunately, I can't share too many photos or videos of the event because they're too explicit for this blog (Dear future employers, I am doing this for you too). But no pic no proof so I can just say what happened. I told the guests that every wall must stand after the party so someone decided just to make a hole through a wall. It's OK, I wasn't surprised in the morning :D. There were a few other things broken too but this was normal considering how lit the party was. Everyone had a square meter or sth like that per person and it felt like a party which you see from the movies (not as crazy as Project X though). However, if you turn 20 and it's your special birthday then some might expect some great "girl action" too but instead... well I got a lap dance and I was sung a serenade but these weren't performed by a female (which would've made them a little bit more perfect). My jackass friend Maru was the star of that night. By the way, his name means "rage" in English, I guess his parents got the name right.. Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who came and moreover the ones who helped me clean the house afterwards. It was a great 12-hour run together!

 Collage of the most "normal" pics of the night #1

 Merili told me to open her gift the following morning - what I faced was a sweet collection of some essentials

Collage of the most "normal" pics of the night #2

It's Halloween, why is it so special for me? Well, Stranger Things season 2 is out! Shout-out to Merili with who I'm going to watch the new season even though we don't live in the same town anymore :/. It's one of the greatest shows I've watched and I definitely recommend you to check out the show and my last post about the series.
Furthermore, I had a small sauna party with some of my classmates which turned out quite crazy at the end. I'm not going into too many details but yeah, after that evening I spent my remaining two days behind the computer screen. I needed to fulfill the needs of my nerd side too so I attended a hackathon called Tehnohack, tried to code there a bit, moreover went to dorm and stayed up all night making some sketches in Photoshop and the day after slept till afternoon and then decided I want to make a retro-styled mixtape. Anyway, I had a weekend which was diverse as hell. Happy Halloween, dear readers!

Joker & Harley Quinn

No comments :

Post a Comment