Saturday, October 8, 2016

Disparate Youth

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." - Robert Byrne

We definitely aren't all the same. I feel like I'm weird, different from all the others. It's been hard to wrap my head around the fact that I might leave my family soon and go to university. I have so many thoughts in my head that I think it's going to explode.
First of all, if I really want to travel the world, the first step would be to study abroad but I'm scared of the thought that I might fail. There are so many risks included with studying in England for example althrough many have said, if I really want to do it I will cope with it. Some of my friends have asked, why am I writing my blog in English when most of my readers are Estonian. I'm not really sure but the most influential bullet point about why my blog is in English is that I want to improve my grammar and vocabulary. I know my language skills have to improve if I want to study somewhere else than Estonia, so I think I'm taking the right steps towards my goal right now, aren't I?

Diesel

Secondly, I can't just write everything in here - it's a public blog so some things have to stay private. The problem with that is that as I consider myself a really open and sincere person, I need to express my feelings with other people. Through that I'm often too much talking about myself and not listening to others. For example, when I see my best friends, I talk about all the things I've done and I see how they really don't care about the s*** coming out of my mouth (Sorry about the language). I might be overreacting but that's what my pessimistic side sees. You see? I'm talking about myself, again.
Now you saw some of my negative thoughts, I hope I didn't ruin your mood. There are some good things too - I'm happy that I have some friends who sometimes mention my blog and want to be in it and it really warms my heart. I've been also doing some designwork lately and designed a notebook for myself and you'll see it soon, I promise. I'm still trying to create a new look for the blog but it's really depressing because I want it to look perfect.
Finally, I'd like to thank two of the most important people in my world currently - Mark and Marga. The pictures above are also taken by them.

With Mark


No comments :

Post a Comment