Monday, January 25, 2016

Nutella love

"Anything is good if it's made of chocolate." - Jo Brand

You know the feel, when you come home and your mom or grandmother has made some pancakes for you to eat? Of course you do, I do. Today, the first day of the boring school week, coming home from school and guess what? My loving mother had made me and my bro some delicious pancakes. Mmm jealous already...? Anyway, there's the dark side of the day too - I have to study for my History of Art's test tomorrow, so no time for playing FIFA or watching Breaking Bad :/...At least for now :). Also I wanted to say that I started this blog because my very good friend Mariel is also a blogger and she inspired me to start blogging myself. Go check her blog out: www.marielpahkel.com. That's all for now. If you have any questions or want me to add something interesting to my bucket list then comment or write me an e-mail: toomaserikanijarv@gmail.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment