Sunday, August 21, 2016

Next da Vinci

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams

This month has been amazing so far. I went to a painting camp - yep, I know I can't paint. The last time I picked up a brush and used it for painting was in 9th grade. Even then it wasn't voluntarily, it was in school. However, I wanted to attend the camp for one day because I needed to see how rusty my painting skills were. Thanks to my high self-esteem I could say that I'm not that bad but that's only my opinion. There were people who were actually really really good compared to me.

 Acting like I know what I'm doing

My painting is the first in the second row. The one with the long post in front.

The next great thing was that I succeeded my final driving exam. Since the 19th of August I'm officially allowed to steer the wheel of a motor vehicle - hell yeah! Of course I've been cruising down the streets a lot now and almost even managed to cause an accident when reversing the car. Right now, I don't have my own car but I'm driving my mom's old car which is pretty much a junkyard's material.
Talking about what I'm planning to do next. Well, in a few days I'm going to Tallinn to see my friends from the media camp. I don't know what we're gonna do yet but we'll see. Furthermore, I registered myself for a blogging class. It's going to take place in Tallinn in a month and I can't wait to go there. I'm looking to make many new aquintances and learn some new stuff.

No comments :

Post a Comment