Saturday, January 14, 2017

MOMENTS

"The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough." - Rabindranath Tagore

The 2-week holiday is over. I'm not sad but not really happy about it either because I like school but it gets stressful from time to time. I've always been told how I should enjoy the time while I'm still studying and now as I'm studying in 12th grade, I'm slowly starting to realize why studying is great - high school is easy.
The year isn't starting in a slow pace as I hoped for. Instead, I've been busting my ass off to finish my research work and study physics myself and teach the younger ones (shoutout to Merili and Mariel). Mathematics is easy but somehow I found it hard when I tried to mentor Kristel. Anyway, besides studying I've had fun too.

While I'm working on her homework, she uses my skin to practise drawing skills - can't complain

One night I decided to go out and play pool with my guys. It was splendid. The other night I had a board game night with my friends/classmates at my lad Erik's place. We played RISK and I won. I don't even remember when was the last time I played a board game. I mean the proper one, not just cards. Lucky at games, unlucky in love.

Hotbox

Danel, Merili, Sander, Mariel, Günther, Kristel and I

As the ground is covered with ice and snow, I really can't miss the chance to constantly allocate my money to fill the gas tank of my car due heavy drifting (at least that's how it looks to me). We also took a road trip to nowhere with Mark, Simon, Caspar and Merili and suddenly saw a sign with "Ürgmets" (primeval forest) written on it. It was late. Of course, adventurous as we are we thought it would be awfully awesome to visit the forest at night. We teased Merili by going deeper and deeper into the forest off-tracks. Unforgettable moments.

Creepy

Most of my readers know that my best friend Mark loves to take photos and film everything. Now, he made a short video which includes different clips of the past two years. We've had a great time together with our main squad and I just love the video. I definately recom.. I insist you to watch it!

MOMENTS

No comments :

Post a Comment