Thursday, February 18, 2016

16 & 72

"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating." - John Walters

It's the last week till the third period of my school is over. Next week is a holiday and I haven't planned anything - right now it seems like I'm going to spend the whole holiday sleeping.
This week, except the fact that I had a lot of tests, was quite interesting for a schoolweek. On Monday I had my first driving school class and I went to see my lovely grandma - she turned 72 but still behaves like a teen :D. You have to consider about 2 extra kilos when visiting your granny, at least I do. On Wednesday, I and my friends threw a little surprise party for our handball god Simon. He turned 16, oh well I remember my 16th birthday, good times. It's funny, my friends threw me a surprise party too when I got 16. Anyway, we can now go the club with Simony.

Simon isn't happy about his aging

Throwback to my 18th birthday party - great quality tho

No comments :

Post a Comment